I photographed Anne and James, who are expecting a child literally any moment now! I love capturing this very special time for a couple: the anticipation in the eyes, the shared glow of parental love, and best of all, the beautiful pregnant belly. I must nominate Anne and her belly for most gorgeous pregnancy ever. Truly, she is downright stunning.
And as you can tell, quite easily, from the pictures below, this child will be well loved.
This enormous tree in their backyard is something else.
Perfect roundness...
Love the burst of sunlight through this feathery birch tree.
James is an expert in making Anne laugh...
Just... Wow...












2 comments:
Very nice pictures....beautiful couple.
Kristin! Very lovely photos :) I was just wondering what you have been up to these days and am so happy to see you have stayed busy with your creativity. Did I read you are also getting an mfa in writing in San Fran? What a perfect place for you! I hope you are genuinely enjoying life! You have a great eye for photography and I hope one day to read some of your writing. Thanks for letting me peak in on your life :)
Post a Comment