There's nothing more precious and awe-inspiring than a newborn baby. I had the pleasure of photographing Baby J when he was a mere three weeks old. As cute as they may be, newborns can be somewhat unpredictable to photograph... I had visions of capturing lots of curled-up sleepy baby images, but Baby J had something else in mind - he was literally awake for the entire time I was there! He had pretty amazing eye contact for such a little guy, I was impressed.
Baby J is simply adored to pieces by his entire family, and his parents are beyond thrilled...
I love how this photo reflects how he is the focal point of the family!
Baby J's father had quickly become an expert at calming him down...
The intense bond between mother and baby and the immense love a mother has for a child is so clear here...
It's like Baby J is saying, "protect me, mama!"
And this is how we knew the photo shoot was over...










1 comment:
Very nice!
Post a Comment