Jammage, Inc. are siblings Bradley and Kimberly. Bradley will be a senior GMU, where he is studying English Literature. Kimberly will also be a senior this year, in
high school. Every time I hear Kim sing, I think, "That is amazing!" And then several months will go by and I'll hear her sing again, and I'll be completely blown away
again, even more so. She is only 17 and her voice is developing absolutely beautifully. And Brad is also a fantastic guitar player. He carries it with him everywhere and it's the best. I hired them to play at my engagement party in 2007, and Brad again for my wedding in May. Highly recommended! Thanks to my best friend Heather for helping out with the photo shoot :) Heather will also be using her graphic design talents to use these images for an album cover or something. (Heather is cousins with Jammage, Inc.) We shot in Pennsylvania, at my mom's house, where we were all hanging before the drive across the US. Brad and Kim performed after the shoot and even the Von Kundra bird was dancing. You
have to hear them, if you ever get the chance.
You can get more info, hear a few tunes, etc. on the
Jammage, Inc. myspace.
Here is the talented duo:









2 comments:
These are great. I think I can definitely do something with these.
KVK,
Great pictures. And the flowers were from my garden. Cool, uh?
I love Jammage! Brad & Kim are the best. So very talented!!!
Mom/Cassa
Post a Comment