Thursday, July 19, 2007

Alexa and Jeremy's maternity photos

Check out their SLIDESHOW!

Wow, how completely beautiful is Alexa in these photos!?! And they both look so excited to be parents :) Alexa and Jeremy are expecting their first child in a couple weeks, so stay tuned for photos of their little bean. They are finding out if it's a boy or girl the old fashioned way, at delivery! Any guesses?









2 comments:

Julie said...

Kristin,

You are so talented!!! I loved looking through all your photos. I have to bookmark your blog so I can enjoy them whenever I want! :)
Hope all is well--tell your family hi from all the Matthews!!

Julie

TheReeds said...

Once again, Thank you! I agree with Julie completely; you are an amazingly talented woman. Alexa looks beautiful! I am sorry for not having photos like these of my own pregnancy. It's so natural and it makes the mothers possess this beautiful glow. You have captured it very well. Thank you. Keep up the gorgeous work.