Monday, August 11, 2008

Logan

Last March, my good friends Erica and Jeff became parents for the first time, bringing into the world the beautiful Logan Michael. When Logan was just 15 days old, I had the opportunity to photograph him. He was a little bit sleepy through most of it, but still so adorable! I love the photos with either Erica or Jeff holding him. You can tell they love him so much.

I met Jeff and Erica because they were our neighbors in Centreville and we often borrowed milk, eggs, etc. from each other (like neighbors did back in the '50's) and also spent countless weekend nights playing poker and making mozzerella sticks in my half-broken toaster oven. Interestingly enough, Erica and Jeff were how I met Andy Peterson; Erica was Andy's son's second-grade teacher. Andy taught me a good deal about shooting weddings and also photographed my own wedding! (His work is beautiful!) I owe much of my image capturing and editing skills to his continued advice and guidance. Andy and his wife, Andi, recently opened a studio in downtown Austin, TX. Get your picture taken if you're ever there :)

Enough about background and history, here is Logan! Congratulations, Erica and Jeff. I'm so happy for you two.






No comments: