I was honored to photograph the marriage ceremony uniting Sue and Eric. It was an intimate celebration at the very lovely Morrison House in Old Town. Sue's nephew and niece, Bradley and Kimmy, played the ceremony and reception music. They played beautifully; they even brought one of the guests to tears at one point! I've seen Bradley and Kimmy (Jammage, Inc.) play on a number of occasions (see the February posting) but this was their most touching performance. Sue and Eric were so happy on the their first day of marriage and I think these photos reflect the happiness and love they share!
Kristin- These are really beautiful. You did an incredible job of capturing the moments of a great day. You should be so proud!!! ~your friendly neighbor :)
Wow Kristin! These picts are awesome. And if Sue reads this, you look so happy in every pict! Truly beautiful! Kristin, I can't believe you got all the photo editing done in just 1 week! Seriously good work. I hope I can learn from you.
3 comments:
Kristin-
These are really beautiful. You did an incredible job of capturing the moments of a great day. You should be so proud!!!
~your friendly neighbor :)
You amaze me.
Great photos!
Wow Kristin! These picts are awesome. And if Sue reads this, you look so happy in every pict! Truly beautiful! Kristin, I can't believe you got all the photo editing done in just 1 week! Seriously good work. I hope I can learn from you.
Lynn
Post a Comment